• about
  • menu
  • categories
  • Affordorable.com

    Affordorable.com

    is a virtual space where Liyana Aris documents her evolving modest personal style, which is based on the art of looking casually stylish while still remaining modest and doing it all on a budget; about 93% of her closet are filled with affordable things. (PS: The remaining 7% has a lot to do with her secret addiction to Adidas shoes and her occasional splurges on discounted high-end bags and clutches, shhh.) [+]
    19.11.15 .

    From KL To Tokyo

    I can't believe it, I'm back in Tokyo, guys.

    SUPER happy to be back here! I arrived yesterday but was a little jet-lagged. Tokyo is actually only an hour ahead of Malaysia but the downside of taking the plane during my normal sleeping hours is I don't get to properly sleep. You could chuck me in business class, economy class, perhaps even first class (never been in this class...yet)sleeping for 4-5 straight hours just never worked for me.

    But it doesn't matter, because I got a good night's sleep last night and I am in Tokeeeeyooooooooooooo.



    I do have a bit of a concern, though; my laptop, which is 8 years old, is in danger of dying out on me. But, well, let's just hope it doesn't...

    In the meantime, follow me on my Instagram @theliyanaaris for my Tokyo 4x4 updates!

    I can't believe it, I'm back in Tokyo, guys.

    SUPER happy to be back here! I arrived yesterday but was a little jet-lagged. Tokyo is actually only an hour ahead of Malaysia but the downside of taking the plane during my normal sleeping hours is I don't get to properly sleep. You could chuck me in business class, economy class, perhaps even first class (never been in this class...yet)sleeping for 4-5 straight hours just never worked for me.

    But it doesn't matter, because I got a good night's sleep last night and I am in Tokeeeeyooooooooooooo.



    I do have a bit of a concern, though; my laptop, which is 8 years old, is in danger of dying out on me. But, well, let's just hope it doesn't...

    In the meantime, follow me on my Instagram @theliyanaaris for my Tokyo 4x4 updates!

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    follow @theliyanaaris on Instagram