ABOUT

Hi, my name is Liyana Aris and I'm a Modest Personal Style Blogger from Malaysia.

This is where I document my evolving modest personal style, which is based on the art of looking casually stylish while still remaining modest and doing it all on a budget; about 93% of my closet are filled with affordable high-street items. (PS: The remaining 7% has a lot to do with my secret addiction to Adidas sneakers and my rare splurges on discounted high-end bags and clutches, shhh.) 

I've always preferred "kitschy" over "classic" but it is now more important to me that every item I put into my closet will be something that I would want to wear for a long time instead of being the "flavour of the moment".

I honestly, firmly believe that one doesn't have to lose her sense of style just because she's modestly covered. I also know that to dress modestly, you don't need to shop from "modest brands" because there are plenty of accessible high-street brands that can cater to anyone's modest sartorial needs, which are what you'll see me wear a lot here. 

My goal here is not to make you wear exactly what I'm wearing but merely to provide style inspirations  even for non-hijabis. I don't make it a mission to know about designer brands and their story; I'm just someone who loves experimenting with style and playing dress-up with clothes.

Hopefully this little space of mine will inspire you, one way or another.

I can't thank you enough for your support in visiting Affordorable — thank you, THANK YOU. I hope you enjoy your time here, and will continue to come back for more.
 



Disclaimer | Support Affordorable
Like something you see? You can shop for similar styles & support Affordorable at the same time by using the affiliate links in my style posts. When you purchase an item from the links, I make a small commission. Clicking on any of those links without buying will not cost you anything. Thank you so much for your support, I am very grateful for it.

@theliyanaaris

© affordorable. Design by FCD.